Youth Group gives us time to dive deeper into the Bible and relating it to our busy lives.
What we do:
- Sunday Morning Youth Group
- Discuss current topics and how they relate to the Bible.
- Opportunity to bring friends.
- Allows opportunities to ask questions and find the answers in the Bible.
- Learn how to share Jesus with others in a judgement free atmosphere
- Comparing society’s opinions with the Bible and what it teaches.
- Fun Activities
- Movie Nights & Lock-Ins
- Capital Christmas Pageant
- Support other youth group members at their school activities
- Collaborate with other Youth Groups
- Giving back to our Church
- Using our talents to assist with worship services.
- Serving meals at church events.
- Assist with teaching Sunday School for younger members.
- Help with community events within our church.
- Support staff and students at Kegonsa School